I got tagged by Judi so here goes…
A – Available/Single? Not married
B – Best Friend? Patti
C- Cake or Pie? cake
D – Drink Of Choice? Coca Cola
E – Essential Item You Use Everyday? Car
F – Favorite Color? Purple
G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Bears
H – Hometown? Knoxville,TN
I – Indulgence? Pens
J – January Or February? January
K – Kids & Their Names? Don’t have any
L – Life Is Incomplete Without? Family and Friends
M – Marriage Date? Not married
N- Number Of Siblings? 4
O – Oranges Or Apples? Apples
P – Phobias/Fears? SNAKES!!!!!!!
Q – Favorite Quote? Can’t think of one right now
R – Reason to Smile – I’m alive and healthy
S – Season? Spring
T – Tag Four People?
U – Unknown Fact About Me? I’m a secret agent… LOL! Can’t think of anything.
V – Vegetable you don’t like? Any kind of “greens”
W – Worst Habit? Being critical
X – X-rays You’ve Had? Chest
Y – Your Favorite Food? Mama’s
Z – Zodiac Sign? Virgo
I got this from Judi. Nice to be thinking of the holidays again!
1. Egg Nog or hot chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
3. Colored lights on the tree or white?
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
I don’t decorate my place. I travel to my mom’s but she decorates just after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
My mom’s homemade dressing
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Going to my mamaw’s house. The whole family (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc) went.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
What?? What about Santa??
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes, we open most of our gifts on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
I don’t usually have a tree because I travel to my mom’s.
11. Snow: love it or dread it?
12. Can you ice skate?
Uh… not so much
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Being able to travel so I can spend it with my family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
All the family gathering at my parents for food and presents.
17. What tops your tree?
Again… I don’t have a tree but there’s an angel atop my mother’s.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night
20. Candy Canes: yuck or yum?
If you want to see more or give it a go yourself please stop by Judi’s!
This week was pretty good. I got to talk to my sister a bunch. I also got to spend a lot of time reading other blogs. The bloggers who commented on my Wordless Wednesday post… great reading. Although I’m not married or a mother it is nice to have such wonderful people reading the little bit I have to say or look at my pictures. All of you are great and I appreciate your visits! I also had more developments on the job front but positive ones. Hopefully I’ll be able to post something really good on that soon. I also need to express my thankfulness for my dog. Not because she’s done something extraordinary but because she sure is good at teaching me patience!! She is a MESS! There’s a reason why other’s were given the blessing of children and not me! If they are more demanding than this puppy of mine… WHEW! Anyway, and I love fall and crisp air and lovely colors. I got to enjoy all of those this week. I got to spend time with good friends, talk to people I love and care about. That’s all I could really ask for. I’m really, really blessed! And I hope you had a good week too! Go visit Judi for more reflections!
Time to reflect again. Let’s see… I guess a pretty uneventful week.
- I got to talk to both my sisters this week! I miss them.
- I have my health. That’s a biggie.
- I still have a job!!! (even though we’ve now been cut to 4 day weeks)
- I have a roof over my head and am not hungry.
- I got to chat with my friend PAT a few times. She always makes me laugh and she always manages to make me feel worthy and loved even when she is mad at me!
- I know I’m loved.
I guess that’s all I have right now. There were some trying moments on the job and today being my first Friday without pay has been pretty trying. I have had too much time on my hands to think… about my money (or lack of), my job, my future, what I’m doing with my life, etc. Ugh! Idle mind… you know what they say.
Hope everyone else had a good week and has a GREAT weekend! For more reflections visit Judi!
Well, I struggle to find things to write about on this thing. I’m not by nature a very “open” person. I feel and think very deeply but it just doesn’t come to the surface alot. Anyway, with all the hoopla the past several days about Ted Haggard and (of all things) Faith Hill’s “freak out”, I got to thinking and gained a little tiny bit of inspiration I guess. Read More…